Friday, March 2, 2012

PANIC!!!!

Okay, maybe don't panic. Maybe. Some inadvertent panic may have been kicked off yesterday when I mentioned the 's' word (white and fluffy, really really cold), and I didn't mean to, honest!

To calm you all down, here's your weather -


(Picture courtesy of Met Eireann)

Anyhoo, that's Saturday. Saturday looks ikky. Somewhere Saturday night/early Sunday morning, all that rain may well turn to sleet and/or snow, but only if you're stuck high up a mountain in the north of the country. Otherwise we're all perfectly safe! Temps will drop to freezing for Sunday & Monday night though, regardless of location. At least that's my understanding of it. So put away the snow-shoes!

Therefore, my Cookie Monster t-shirt will only get a limited airing this week, me-thinks, not time to pack away the warm jumpers just yet (is it ever in this country?).

Right, back to my knitting. And a proper post at some stage over the next day or so. Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment