Thursday, March 1, 2012

Interim Ramblings

Okay, I know, it has been a ridiculously long time. Almost a whole month.

And I was going really quite well (by my standards anyway), with regard to the regularity of my posts and all. While I told myself this thing was purely therapeutic and I didn't care whether anyone would read it or not, I have to admit to being a little fuzzy and warm on the inside when I found out that some people have actually read this stuff. And left comments! Hee! :o)

Anyway, it's late, this is the 'staller' post til I can get a decent one strung together. Today had nice weather. Beautiful sunny weather. Mild too. Which, on my planet, can only mean one thing...


CARTOON CHARACHTER T-SHIRTS!!! YAAAAAY!!!
I've a whole summer's worth of them! Bring it on!

(okay, before we get too excited - I only have four types, and we're scheduled to have snow this weekend. Brace yourself. Don't pack away the woolly coats just yet...)

3 comments:

  1. She's baaaack!
    And snow this weekend?! What?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was wondering about you. Missed you on Teitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw! Nice to know I'd be missed if I actually did drop of the face of the planet, instead of just simulating a disappearance! I'm back though, so services can now resume at closely approximating normal... :o)

    ReplyDelete