Saturday, April 21, 2012

Beginning to see a pattern...

So as a nice little treat to self after a rough week, today I aquired me a nice little bit of laceweight (yes, I know I'm supposed to be on a stashdown. Shut up).


Isn't it pretty? Nice Malabrigo baby silkpaca, and the colours are gorgeous. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing with it yet, but I do have ideas.

So I was very happy with myself, and came home all nice and happy and contented. New yarn to play with, and of course there was also the fun of photographing it and putting it up on my stash page. Which is what I was doing when I began to notice a pattern...


Hedgehog Fibres silk lace, purchased in June of last year. I has a plan. I just haven't knitted it yet.

Oh, and then there's this...


Angeljay's 100% merino. Purchased May 2009. Also with a plan. Also not knitted yet.

Anyone else starting to see a pattern? Or just me?


No comments:

Post a Comment