Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Photos! (if you can call them that)

Okay, a very brief post today, as I'm kinda busy, have hit that holy-crap-I-still-have-all-this-stuff-to-do-and-it's-going-to-take-me-WAAAY-longer-than-I-thought point of Christmas. Yes, I know it's on the same day every year, yet somehow it always takes me somewhat by surprise. Kinda sneaks up on you.

Anyhoo, for some light relief... as mentioned previously, I finally finished the Half Pi shawl I was working on. Piccies below, please allow for the fact that my camera skills SUCK, and that my knitting is therefore far more spectacular in real life! ;o)







That scallopy edging was a pain in the arse to block, I'd between 10 and 15 pins in each one (I used a lot of pins!), and half of them are still wonky. Worth it though, I think (in my totally unbiased opinion).


The flashes of turquoise here are other bedroom crap I couldn't quite get any further out of the way, this shawl is fairly big, and I just didn't have the room to spread it out properly for pictures! Kinda complements the purple though, I think... :o)

2 comments:

  1. That looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I can highly recommend the pattern, one of those deceptive knits that looks way more complicated than it actually is and makes people think you're brilliant!

    ReplyDelete